* Summer Holidays –
We finish on 23rd Dec and open for the New Year on Jan 8th 2018.
* Yoga 200 hr Teacher Training 14 April – 30 April 2017 Click Here for more info
$13 Casual $95 Ten card. Valid for four months, non transferable but can be shared by your partner or family member living with you, Non refundable
$95 Per Month Unlimited. Valid for one calendar month, Non transferable, Non refundable $350 for 3 Months Includes dual membership with Results Gym (pre-pay only)
Courses-for info on various courses see below
Term 1 Beginners Yoga & Meditation $60 for 6 weeks starting 13 February 2017 (Yoga), 16 February 2017 (Meditation)
- Beginners Yoga & Meditation $60 for 6 weeks starting 8 May 2017 (Yoga), 12 may 2017 (Meditation)
- Hatha Foundation Course $60 for 6 weeks 9 May 2017
- Teen Yoga $60 for 6 weeks 9 May 2017
- Nia Intro $60 for 6 weeks 10 May 2017
- Beginners Yoga & Meditation $60 for 6 weeks starting 24 July 2017 (Yoga), 27 July 2017 (Meditation)
- Hatha Foundation Course $60 for 6 weeks 25 July 2017
- Teen Yoga $60 for 6 weeks 25 July 2017
- Nia Intro $60 for 6 weeks 26 July 2017
- Beginners Yoga & Meditation $60 for 6 weeks starting 16 October 2017 (Yoga), 19 October 2017 (Meditation)
To book in for courses or classes click on the Book Now button in the right hand side bar.
This six week course covers a different mindfulness technique each week, giving you a great over view of not only how to do it but also going over what gets in the way of you doing it more often. Chai has been practicing Meditation for nearly 25 years and has studied with several enlightened teachers as well living in ashrams both in India and the West. The course is secular in nature and free of dogma, great for anyone of any background. Only $60 for the six weeks.
This is a six weeks course suitable for anyone whether new to yoga or someone looking for class run at a gentle pace. Covering the basic postures and providing a foundation for future classes and a personal practice. $60 for six weeks.
Hatha Foundation Course
This course includes standing and floor based postures along with breath and relaxation guidance. It suits as a follow on from the Beginners Course and/or as a return to yoga after a break from practice or for anyone wanting to maintain their Hatha practice. $60 for six weeks.
Intro To Nia
A six week series introducing the basics of Nia dance. $60 for six weeks.
Prodigy Teen Yoga
A 6 week course specifically designed to help teenagers unlock their potential and believe in themselves.Through movement and breath the practice of yoga is sure to give foundations for better quality of life to tomorrow’s grown ups. To name a few benefits…Physically : Increase body awareness, coordination, strength and flexibility. Mentally: Increase focus and concentration, decreases stress, improves self-esteem. Emotionally: Develop emotional intelligence and offers tools for self-regulation and thus reducing impulsive actions, increase patience, resilience and confidence. $60 for six weeks.