Yoga Teacher Training
Deepen your practice and inspire others
This 17-day Certified and Accredited programme covers the ‘Eight Limbs of Yoga’ and includes:
- Participation in two Studio Evolve yoga classes each day (with each student gradually progressing to being the teacher of the class)
- A theory session each morning (when the brain is at its best)
- A practical session, where you will learn how to teach each of the fundamental asanas or postures, each afternoon (when the body is warm and most flexible)
- Daily meditation
- A series of workshops (self esteem, anatomy and physiology etc).
Participation will cultivate your ability to become an inspiring and skilled teacher. It will also deepen your own practice. Taking place from 6.30am to 7.30pm each day, the programme is a life-changing opportunity to completely immerse yourself in a daily yoga practice, to connect with like-minded people walking the same path and to deepen your knowledge of anatomy and physiology, the history and philosophy of yoga and, ultimately, yourself.
There are no pre-requisites but it desirable that you already have a regular yoga practice or similar (physiotherapy, fitness etc). Participants from all over New Zealand are invited – with cheap flights from Auckland and Wellington (and an easy drive from Christchurch) making sunny Nelson more accessible than ever before.
Breakfast and dinner is included in the price. We can assist you with finding affordable accommodation.
The next course will be run from 13 - 29 April 2018.
The course will cover:
- Fundamental yoga asanas (postures)
- Sequencing a great class
- What gets in the way of self esteem
- Meditation and pranayama
- Anatomy for yoga
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Voice projection
Early-bird: $2850 available until midnight 17 March 2018
Full price: $3200
Non-refundable deposit of $495 upon booking with full payment due 17 March 2016 to confirm place and the early-bird rate.
Payment options available on request.
Here's an interview with Chai
Want to deepen your practice?
Register your interest in our 2018 Yoga Teacher Training
Get our Mobile App
Download our high quality App for easy and fast bookings of classes, massages & courses